Friday, March 20, 2009

Reasons to Celebrate

March 17th has two great reasons to celebrate. One is of course because it's St. Patty's Day and two is because it's my parents anniversary.


My Mom and Dave have been happily married for 8 years now. They are such a wonderful couple and I pray everyday that I can have half the love and respect for my future husband as they have for each other.

Sometimes the love of your life comes when you least expect it and that is exactly what happened to the both of them. They seem to fall more in love with each other as the days go by. I feel so blessed to be in the presence of such a wonderful couple, that not only loves each other but loves the Lord. I know that their relationship is so wonderful because they make God the center of their marriage. What a great example they lead!


Thanks Mom for being not only a wonderful mother and friend but a great example to live by for being such a great wife to Dave.


This year St. Patty's day came at the same time my friend Tricia was visiting. We decided to spend the day at Mullet Beach since it was one of the first day's since they had been here that it was sunny all day. After spending the day at the beach we walked to Maho for Tricia's friend Amber to get her hair done and for me and Tricia to shop. After a few hours of shopping and waiting on Amber we walked home and rushed to get ready to meet our reservation time for dinner with all my girl friends that live on the island.

Dinner a Bamboo Bernie's was so fun, not to mention the festive food coloring that Jill brought to add to all of our drinks. After dinner we headed over to Sopranos Piano Bar for drinks and music. I had such a great time hanging out with all the girls. Thanks to all my island girls for welcoming my friends from home and showing them a great girl's night out!
I always love any reason to celebrate and St. Patty's Day is no exception. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dave and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment