Monday, March 23, 2009

Wine and Cheese



One of my favorite events hosted by AUC is the Wine and Cheese Party. It's basically a party designed to give people the chance to sample dozens of different wines from all over the world, as well as different types of cheese and dishes that include cheese. The party is held at a professor's home, which is located right on the lagoon. The view and house are amazing and a perfect place to hold such an event.




The best part is getting dressed up in cocktail attire. We had such a great time eating, drinking and visiting with friends. The food was great and the wine was even better!


After the party a few of our friends went out to one of the piano bars on the island to continue the celebration. It's been a while since Brandon has been able to cut loose since he has been having several waves of tests and no down time. He definitely took advantage of our time out of the house. We had a great time dancing and just cutting loose. I have to say in all four years of being together I've never seen dance moves from him that I saw that night. I love to dance so I'm so thankful that I'm with someone that enjoys it just as much as I do. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life!! It was a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment