Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Perfect Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mooommmmm! Happy Birthday day to you!

Today my wonderful mother is 50 years old! I am very sad that I wasn't able to be home to help her celebrate but I know her day was made special by the family that was there. My sister was so thoughtful and helped plan a birthday surprise dinner for her at one of her favorite restaurants.

My sister shoe polished her car so everyone would know it was her birthday. (I'm not sure how excited about that she will be but she always has a good sense of humor.) And tonight she is having a girls night out to one of the best Latin restaurants in Tyler Villa Montez for dinner and drinks with friends.

Guess we'll have to think of a fun way to celebrate when I come home! (I vote shopping at Northpark!!!)
So since I couldn't be there I thought I would write the top 50 reasons why my Mom is so great!
1) She's my mom of course! :)
2) She has unconditional love for entire family
3) She loves the Lord and lives her life through him
4) She is very involved in many aspects of church and her community
5) She always has a smile on her face
6) She supports me and my sister in any choices we make
7) She is always there for advise or just a listening ear
8) She never makes a promise she can't keep
9) She has a wonderful marriage
10) She is the best friend
11) She is always optimistic
12) She pushes the ones she loves to be better
13) She would let me move back in if I wanted! :) lol
14) A day never goes by that she doesn't say "I love you"
15) She almost never raises her voice
16) She would go out of her way to help anyone; family, friend or stranger
17) She is beautiful and loves to get pampered
18) Although she doesn't cook very often, she is great at it!
19) She's very understanding
20) She loves to laugh
21) She loves to get the family together for no reason at all
22) She works hard for everything she has
23) She's creative and a great decorator
24) We both love love love to shop
25) She enjoys trying new things
26) She thinks family is the most important thing in life
27) She's always encouraging
28) She likes to do things herself
29) She is a great dresser and always knows what's in fashion
30) She knows how to make every occasion special
31) She is a wonderful Nana
32) She is one of those people you can talk to for the first time and think, "She is just so nice!"
33) She is easy to be around and even easier to talk to
34) She's a great motivator
35) She makes good choices in her own life and leads a good example for her family
36) She's a great dancer!
37) She is always thinking of ways to make people feel special
38) She gets excited over the small things in life
39) She is very protective of her children and grandchildren
40) You can always count on her to be there when you need her
41) She always shows her appreciation
42) We have so much in common and she takes interest in the hobbies of her family
43) She knows the importance of having a relationship with the Lord.
44) She loves to help others
45) The Lord blessed her with a kind heart
46) She will always take the initiative
47) She is very affectionate
48) She stays healthy and encourages us to stay that way as well
49) She can push through any hardship and come out better than before
50) She is a wonderful gift from God that I would be lost without!


Happy 50th Birthday Mom!! Have a great day because you deserve it! I love you tons and miss you more! See you in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment