Sunday, April 12, 2009

4 years!

Happy 4 year anniversary to us!
April 10th marks the 4 year anniversary of our first date. Our first date was a little cliche but definitely memorable. We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went to the movies to see Miss Congeniality II. I remember the both of us being so nervous but still having such a wonderful time getting to know each other. He was a perfect gentleman; picking me up at my house, paying for the date, and not even attempting a good night kiss.
4 years later he still brings butterflies to my stomach when I see him smile.
Normally we don't really do much for our anniversary, mainly because it comes after a long series of holidays (Christmas, New Year's, Valentines Day, and my birthday), but this year we decided to do something a little more special.


We went to dinner at a 5 star restaurant called Le Santal. The atmosphere is what really drew me to the place but the food was amazing as well. Le Santal is located on the french side of the island tucked away behind an old neighborhood and is located right on the ocean edge. We were practically the only people there which made it feel like our own private restaurant. It was 5 course meal with each course being better than the last. I was really impressed and enjoyed every bite!
We also had a little entertainment while waiting for our main course, sting rays feeding on the ocean shore! It was one of the coolest things I've seen on the island. They are such beautiful creatures and it was so exciting to watch them feed.
The view was the best part, hands down!! We arrived just in time to watch the last 30 minutes of the sunset and it was amazing. All I can say is only in the Caribbean!
We always have a great time no matter where we go together but it was nice to do something extra special for our anniversary. Thank you baby for a wonderful 4 years and a wonderful anniversary night!
Love Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment